The 8th United States Circuit Court of Appeals in St.
What does USCC stand for?
USCC stands for United States Circuit Court
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USCC
We have 68 other meanings of USCC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Customs and Border Protection (more commonly seen as CBP)
- University of Southern California Brain Project (neuroscience)
- United States Committee of the Blue Shield (Minneapolis, MN)
- Union of Spiritual Communities of Christ
- United States Camel Corps (Civil War era)
- United States Catholic Conference (now United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- United States Cellular Corp.
- United States Central Command
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United States Chaplains Corps, Inc.
- United States Community College
- United States Composting Council
- United States Corps of Cadets
- United States Corps of Chaplains (christian paramilitary service organization)
- United States Cyber Command
- United States, Canada, Caribbean (Rotaract)
- United Students of Color Council
- University of South Carolina Columbia (Fort Jackson, SC)
- US (United States) Sweepstakes Claims Compliance (Las Vegas, NV)
- US Car Centre (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hospital appealed to the United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Eight Circuit.
United States Circuit Court Judge Edward Whitson acknowledged that an earthquake did occur prior to the fire and that explosives had been used on neighboring buildings.
The administration supported the standards in a recent case before the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, and they were upheld unanimously by the three judges who heard the case.
to the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
3d 900, the United States Circuit Court for the District of Columbia rendered its opinion in Public Citizen v.
Pink Sheets: CDVT) received notice from the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit scheduling the oral argument in our appeal for Wednesday, October 3, 2012.
a February 2006 decision from the 11th United States Circuit Court of Appeals, in which the court examined whether insurance covered a breach of contract.