DMCC on Monday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the United States Chamber of Commerce (USCC) to further promote trade between the UAE and USA.
What does USCOC stand for?
USCOC stands for United States Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USCOC
- US Council of Muslim Organizations
- Universal Service Control Number (US FCC)
- Ultrasonographically-Guided Core-Needle Biopsy (medical diagnosis)
- United States Commission on National Security
- United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma (Midwest City, OK)
- United Senior Citizens of Ontario Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- United States Copyright Office
- Unsafe School Choice Option
- Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act
- United States Commander, Berlin
- United States Conference of Chaplains (volunteer service)
- United States Corps Of Chaplains
- United States Corps of Engineers
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- United States Committee On Large Dams
- University of Southern Colorado
- Ultrasonic Cardiac Output Monitor
- United States Communications Board
- United States Commander Eastern Atlantic
- Commander South Atlantic Force, US Atlantic Fleet
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISTANBUL, October 04, 2011(TUR) - Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the United States Chamber of Commerce (USCC) in Istanbul on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) today joins a large coalition of business leaders including the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce and Fortune 500 CEO's in urging the White House and Congress to come to an agreement on the debt ceiling and work together on a plan to reduce the nation's deficit.
The United States Chamber of Commerce National Directory
A Congressional Budget Officestudy showing that proposed ERISA regulation of association health plans would reduce the number of uninsured Americans who work for small businesses has received the support of the United States Chamber of Commerce.
The group includes the American Bar Association, the National Rifle Association, the American Civil Liberties Union, Americans for Tax Reform, the American Bankers Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the United States Chamber of Commerce and organizations of pilots, boaters and hotel and housing owners.
The project acceleration phase will start in mid-February, and the Partnership will work with the United States Chamber of Commerce, Overseas Private Investment Corporation and the Near East Consulting Group to create joint ventures between Lebanese businesses and compatible foreign business partners and provide needed funding and insurance incentives.
Donohue, President and CEO of the United States Chamber of Commerce.