ISTANBUL, October 04, 2011(TUR) - Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the United States Chamber of Commerce (USCC) in Istanbul on Tuesday.
What does USCC stand for?
USCC stands for United States Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USCC
We have 68 other meanings of USCC in our Acronym Attic
- United States-China Business Council
- US Campaign to Ban Landmines (Washington, DC)
- United States Customs and Border Protection (more commonly seen as CBP)
- University of Southern California Brain Project (neuroscience)
- United States Committee of the Blue Shield (Minneapolis, MN)
- Union of Spiritual Communities of Christ
- United States Camel Corps (Civil War era)
- United States Catholic Conference (now United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- United States Cellular Corp.
- United States Central Command
- United States Chaplains Corps, Inc.
- United States Circuit Court
- United States Community College
- United States Composting Council
- United States Corps of Cadets
- United States Corps of Chaplains (christian paramilitary service organization)
- United States Cyber Command
- United States, Canada, Caribbean (Rotaract)
- United Students of Color Council
- University of South Carolina Columbia (Fort Jackson, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) today joins a large coalition of business leaders including the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce and Fortune 500 CEO's in urging the White House and Congress to come to an agreement on the debt ceiling and work together on a plan to reduce the nation's deficit.
Jones is reportedly the former Supreme Allied Commander Europe, and Commander of the United States European Command, and is currently president and CEO of the Institute for 21st Century Energy, an affiliate of the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC.
A Congressional Budget Officestudy showing that proposed ERISA regulation of association health plans would reduce the number of uninsured Americans who work for small businesses has received the support of the United States Chamber of Commerce.
The group includes the American Bar Association, the National Rifle Association, the American Civil Liberties Union, Americans for Tax Reform, the American Bankers Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the United States Chamber of Commerce and organizations of pilots, boaters and hotel and housing owners.
The project acceleration phase will start in mid-February, and the Partnership will work with the United States Chamber of Commerce, Overseas Private Investment Corporation and the Near East Consulting Group to create joint ventures between Lebanese businesses and compatible foreign business partners and provide needed funding and insurance incentives.
Donohue, President and CEO of the United States Chamber of Commerce.
“He has come down on a host of issues in a way that the business community would prefer,” said Robin Conrad, senior vice president of the National Chamber Litigation Center, the legal arm of the United States Chamber of Commerce.