RAWALPINDI -- General Lloyd Austin, the incoming Commander of the United States Central Command (US CENTCOM) termed Pakistan a vital partner for regional security.
What does USCC stand for?
USCC stands for United States Central Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USCC
We have 68 other meanings of USCC in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Silesian Coal Basin
- United States-China Business Council
- US Campaign to Ban Landmines (Washington, DC)
- United States Customs and Border Protection (more commonly seen as CBP)
- University of Southern California Brain Project (neuroscience)
- United States Committee of the Blue Shield (Minneapolis, MN)
- Union of Spiritual Communities of Christ
- United States Camel Corps (Civil War era)
- United States Catholic Conference (now United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- United States Cellular Corp.
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United States Chaplains Corps, Inc.
- United States Circuit Court
- United States Community College
- United States Composting Council
- United States Corps of Cadets
- United States Corps of Chaplains (christian paramilitary service organization)
- United States Cyber Command
- United States, Canada, Caribbean (Rotaract)
- United Students of Color Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have reviewed the framework within which corruption is being addressed, both at the United States Central Command, by the US embassy in Kabul, and International Security Force assistance," he added.
He was the Director for Northern Gulf Affairs (1987-1990), Associate Director for Counter-Terrorism (1991-1993), US Ambassador to Chad (1993-1996), and Political Adviser to the Commander-in-Chief of United States Central Command (1997-2000).
Washington, Dec 27(ANI): United States Central Command (CENTCOM) head General James Mattis has urged greater trust and communications with the Pakistan's military amid escalating tensions over the November 26 airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
National currently moves over 15% of all cargo in United States Central Command and over 40% of all Intra-Theater commercial cargo supporting the United States Department of Defense.
Leif Rosenberger, Economic Advisor, United States Central Command (CENTCOM) told participants of a forum held at the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute, Johns Hopkins University in Washington, reported Silk Road Newsline.
Camille Nichols, United States Central Command Contracting Command.
In a statement, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said it has recommended to Aquino the immediate convening of a "High-Level Committee" to respond to a United States Central Command (Centcom) directive concerning foreign nationals working in US military bases.