He also served as deputy commander-in-chief of the United States Atlantic Command.
What does LANTCOM stand for?
LANTCOM stands for United States Atlantic Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Los Alamos National Scientific Laboratory
- Local Area Network Security Monitor
- Leeds Assessment of Neuropathic Symptoms and Signs (scale)
- Lateralized Attention Network Test (psychology)
- Lower Avon Navigation Trust (UK)
- Landscape Alberta Nursery Trades Association
- Lehigh & Northampton (Pennsylvania) Transportation Authority
- Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Local Authority National Type Approval Confederation (UK)
- Atlantic Command Activities
- Atlantic Area Communications Systems (US Coast Guard)
- Atlantic Command Operations Support Facility
- Atlantic Command Defense Analysis Center
- US Atlantic Command Deployable Intelligence System
- Atlantic Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Atlantic Fleet
- Atlantic Fleet Weapons Training Facility
- Low-Altitude Navigation & Targeting Infrared for Night
- Atlantic Division, Naval Facilities Engineering Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to becoming vice chief of staff, Keane served as the deputy commander-in-chief of the United States Atlantic Command.
Not later than November 30, 1999, the Secretary of the Navy shall establish a business plan to implement the use of Smart Cards in one major Naval region of the continental United States that is in the area of operations of the United States Atlantic Command and one major Naval region of the continental United States that is in the area of operations of the United States Pacific Command.