March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) is pleased to announce they will be hosting the 7[sup.
What does USABA stand for?
USABA stands for United States Association of Blind Athletes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USABA
We have 1 other meaning of USABA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Army Aviation Systems Command
- United States Army Aviation Warfighting Center
- United States Activities Board (IEEE)
- United States Airforce Base (less common)
- United States Army Barracks (US DoD)
- United States Army, Berlin
- University Students Advisory Bureau (India)
- US Airborne (clan)
- USA Bowling
- United States Amateur Baseball Association
- United States Advanced Battery Consortium
- University of South Alabama Baldwin County (Fairhope, AL)
- US-Asian Business Council
- US Army Basic Combat Training Center of Excellence (US Army)
- United States Amateur Ballroom Dancers Association
- United States Amateur Baseball Federation
- US-Asia Business Forum
- United States Army Biological Laboratories
- United States Amateur Baseball League (est. 1993; US Over Thirty Baseball)
- United States of America Biology Olympiad
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1976, the United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) was founded by Dr.
27-August 2 * United States Association of Blind Athletes Sports Festival, Mission Vision, and Rocky Mountain State Games.
Association of Blind Athletes The mission of the United States Association of Blind Athletes is to increase the number and quality of grassroots-through-competitive, world-class athletic opportunities for Americans who are blind or visually impaired.
Thanks to a generous $150,000 grant from the WellPoint Foundation to the United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA), 18 partnering agencies from across the United States are providing more than 700 blind and visually impaired teenagers with an opportunity to increase their physical fitness levels and begin living a healthy and active lifestyle.
military who incurred vision loss as a result of military service, United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA), in collaboration with the Blind Rehabilitation Service of the U.
On the docket are ITT Hartford's Hole-In-One golf shootout, which supports the United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) in which participants pay a fee for each tee shot and attempt to qualify for the "closest to pin" or "hole-in-one" prizes; ITT Hartford's Ability Wilderness Adventure, a challenging outdoor experience for the company's disability claimants, to be held September 4-8, in Yellowstone National Park; and ITT Hartford's Ski Spectacular, the nation's largest winter sports event for disabled skiers, to be held December 8-15 in Breckenridge, Colo.
Lauren Lieberman, coordinator for the games spoke of how exciting it was to have the games at Brockport, and John Potts, Goalball Director of United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA), spoke of the need to increase participation and the importance of the games as well as USABA.