From there, Dueck pulled off the biggest upset of the tournament with a quarterfinal win over tournament favorite Daniel Horner, of the United States Army Marksmanship Unit.
What does USAMU stand for?
USAMU stands for United States Army Marksmanship Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States Army Medical Research Unit
- United States Army Medical Research Unit - Kenya
- United States Army Management School
- Universal Site Artifact Management System (US Army)
- USSTRATCOM (United States Strategic Command) Systems and Missions Support
- United States Army Materiel System Analysis Activity (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD)
- United States Army Maneuver Support Center
- United States Army Maneuver Support Center and Fort Leonard Wood
- United States Army Management Systems Support Agency
- United States of America Mathematical Talent Search
- Universitatea de Stiinte Agronomice Si Medicina Veterinara Bucuresti (Romania)
- Union of South American Nations (intergovernmental association)
- United States Adopted Name
- United States Advanced Network (est. 1989; Norcross, GA)
- United States African Network
- United States Approved Name (pharmaceuticals)
- Univalue Segment Assimilating Nucleus
- University Satellite Network
- United States Army Nuclear Agency
- United States of America Netball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
We want to help the bad guys assume room temperature as soon as possible: everyone in the United States Army Marksmanship Unit wants the same thing, from the uniformed staff to the CMP guys.
Endnotes (1) Information obtained from Nancy Pool, the United States Army's Excellence in Competition (EIC) awards program manager and a member of the United States Army Marksmanship Unit at Fort Benning, Georgia.