commander, Gulf Region Division, Army Corps of Engineers, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Iraq, to commanding general, Army Maneuver Support Center and Fort Leonard Wood/commandant, United States Army Engineer School, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
What does USAE stand for?
USAE stands for United States Army Engineer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USAE
We have 1 other meaning of USAE in our Acronym Attic
- United States Army Dental Command
- United States African Development Foundation
- United States Army Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- United States Army Deserter Information Point
- United States Army Depot, Japan
- United States Army Discharge Review Board
- United States Army Dental Research Detachment
- United States of America Deaf Sports Federation (formerly AAAD: American Athletic Association of the Deaf)
- Ultrasound-Stimulated Acoustic Emission
- Unione Sindacati Autonomi Europei (Italian: European Union of Autonomous Trade Unions; Rome, Italy)
- United States of America Equestrian (horse show organization, formerly AHSA, now USEF)
- Ursuline Society and Academy of Education
- US Association Executive
- United States Alliance for Eastern Affairs
- United States Army Engineer Activity
- United States Army, Europe, Adjutant General Support Center
- United States Army Equipment Authorization Review Activity
- United States Army Environmental Center
- United States Army Environmental Command (formerly United States Army Environmental Center)
- United States Atomic Energy Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a graduate of the United States Army Engineer School, United States Army Command and General Staff College, Senior Transportation Officer School, and the United States Army War College in Carlisle.
Dixon is an honors graduate of both the basic and advanced officer courses at the United States Army Engineer School.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ten cadets from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, found a temporary home in the United States Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) this summer while on Advanced Individual Academic Development Program assignments.
The United States Army Engineer School Commandant hosts this event twice a year: once during ENFORCE and once during the fall.
In the fall of 2009, the United States Army Engineer Personnel Proponency Office (EPPO) initiated a series of university engagements to recruit more degreed engineers into the Engineer Regiment.
In the engineer field, this is done by the Collective Training Division (CTD) at the United States Army Engineer School.
Schroeder's tenure as commandant of the United States Army Engineer School, it became the AEA in December 1991.