Views expressed in the articles are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the established policy of the Department of Defense, the Department of the Army, the Army Medical Department, or the United States Army Dental Command.
What does USADENCOM stand for?
USADENCOM stands for United States Army Dental Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- USIGS System Architecture Description
- Utrecht Study of Adolescent Development (family studies)
- United States Anti-Doping Agency
- United States Army Davison Aviation Command
- United States Army Defense Ammunition Center
- United States Army Defense Ammunition Center & School
- United States of America Deaf Basketball
- United States of America Deaf Basketball Organization (Carle Place, NY)
- United States Army Depot Command Japan
- United States Army Departments' Education Group
- United States African Development Foundation
- United States Army Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- United States Army Deserter Information Point
- United States Army Depot, Japan
- United States Army Discharge Review Board
- United States Army Dental Research Detachment
- United States of America Deaf Sports Federation (formerly AAAD: American Athletic Association of the Deaf)
- Ultrasound-Stimulated Acoustic Emission
- Unione Sindacati Autonomi Europei (Italian: European Union of Autonomous Trade Unions; Rome, Italy)
- United States Army Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
COL von Gonten is currently on staff at the United States Army Dental Command, Fort Sam Houston, TX and serves as the Dental Consultant.
O'Neal III assumed duties as Command Sergeant Major of the United States Army Dental Command on March 27, 2012.
The United States Army Dental Command (DENCOM) welcomed a new Sergeant Major during a Change of Responsibility ceremony at Fort Sam Houston, Texas, on July 9, 2008.
The United States Army Dental Command (DENCOM) and The Fort Sam Houston Dental Activity recently hosted a visit from Cathy Roberts, President of the American Dental Assistants Association.
The United States Army Dental Command (DENCOM) has a chronic shortage of military dentists and efforts at recruiting and retaining civilian contract dentists are not meeting the military dental staff shortfall.
Spadaro, United States Army Dental Command, and Co-Chair of Adaa's Ad Hoc Committee to the Army.
Spadaro, United States Army Dental Command, is the senior enlisted soldier in the Dental Command.