com)-- AnswerFirst Communications, an international telephone answering service and customer service solutions company specializing in answering & messaging services, virtual receptionist and call center solutions, announced this week that they attended the Association of the United States Army Suncoast Chapter's Purple Heart and Cake Cutting Ceremony at the V.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for United States Army
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United Seniors Association
- United Servicers Association, Inc.
- United Shooter's Association (Thornton, CO)
- United Sites of America, Inc.
- United Soccer Academy
- United Soccer Association (Florida)
- United Software Association
- United Space Alliance
- United Spirit Arena (Texas)
- United States Armsports
- United States Attorney
- United States of Africa (Arthur C. Clarke's '3001')
- United States of America
- United States of Atlanta (Ying Yang Twins album)
- United Stockgrowers of America
- United Synagogue of America
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)
- Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
- Universities Safety Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Designs for the 2011 United States Army Commemorative Coin Program were unveiled today during the annual Army/Navy football game played in Philadelphia, PA.
Congratulations to the United States Army Signal Corps on your 150th birthday.
South Dakota Victory/Hail SD In October of 1969, Captain Dubia entered the Infantry Officer Advanced Course at the United States Army Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia.
United States Army Combat Service Support Battalion 12, 1st Maintenance Battalion, Camp Pendleton, Calif.
Hack, Deputy Commanding General of United States Army Material Command.
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Army Medical Research Unit-Kenya and National Institutes of Health.
10, 1918 he became a major in the United States Army.