Christian Vande Velde, Tom Danielson and David Zabriskie rode for Garmin-Sharp after the former United States Postal Service riders' testimony to the United States Anti-Doping Agency contributed to Armstrong's downfal.
What does USADA stand for?
USADA stands for United States Anti-Doping Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of USADA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Army Communications Security Logistics Agency
- United State of America Cigar Smoking Society
- United States Army Computer Systems Selection and Acquisition Agency
- United States Army Central Test Activity
- United States Army Central TMDE Activity
- United States Association of Consecrated Virgins (Catholic church)
- United States Academic Decathlon
- United States Army Depot
- USIGS System Architecture Description
- Utrecht Study of Adolescent Development (family studies)
- United States Army Davison Aviation Command
- United States Army Defense Ammunition Center
- United States Army Defense Ammunition Center & School
- United States of America Deaf Basketball
- United States of America Deaf Basketball Organization (Carle Place, NY)
- United States Army Depot Command Japan
- United States Army Departments' Education Group
- United States Army Dental Command
- United States African Development Foundation
- United States Army Defense Finance and Accounting Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
This comes as Armstrong failed to meet a deadline for providing detailed evidence of his doping and the people who aided it to the United States Anti-Doping Agency.
An independent commission set up by the UCI, cycling's world governing body, to investigate its relationship with Armstrong was recently disbanded in a dispute with the World Anti-Doping Agency and the United States Anti-doping Agency over an amnesty for witnesses.
This year, it was the turn of Armstrong, who was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles after the United States Anti-Doping Agency found he had been involved in doping.
Now, after the UCI stripped Armstrong of all results from August 1, 1998, ratifying a ruling by the United States Anti-doping Agency, Wiggins is a two-time Tour podium rider.
Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France wins last week following a report by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, who described his doping programme as "the most sophisticated in sporting history".
The International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the sanctions recommended by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, who concluded Armstrong and his United States Postal Service team ran "the most sophisticated, professionalised and successful doping programme that sport has ever seen".
Reuters) - The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has called for a full and independent investigation into doping in cycling in the wake of the Lance Armstrong scandal.