Senior aircraftsman Dustin Yandell, 21, who is stationed at a United States airforce base in Lakenheath, Suffolk, killed the labrador called Goldie seven months after returning from a tour of duty as a combat medic in Iraq, a court heard yesterday.
What does USAB stand for?
USAB stands for United States Airforce Base (less common)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USAB
We have 6 other meanings of USAB in our Acronym Attic
- United States Army Aviation Board
- United States Army Aviation Center (Fort Rucker, AL, USA)
- United States Army Aviation Development Test Activity
- United States Army Aviation Human Research Unit
- United States Army Aviation School
- United States Army Aviation Test Board
- United States Army Agency for Aviation Safety
- United States Army Aviation Systems Command
- United States Army Aviation Warfighting Center
- United States Activities Board (IEEE)
- United States Army Barracks (US DoD)
- United States Army, Berlin
- University Students Advisory Bureau (India)
- US Airborne (clan)
- USA Bowling
- United States Amateur Baseball Association
- United States Association of Blind Athletes
- United States Advanced Battery Consortium
- University of South Alabama Baldwin County (Fairhope, AL)
- US-Asian Business Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its inhabitants survived by whaling, running trading posts and supporting the United States Airforce base in the Second World War.
This signals the company's intention to evaluate the possibility of basing UPS's intra-Asian hub at the former Clark United States Airforce Base in Pampanga, now called Clark International Airport.