Global currently provides the United States Air Force with aircraft de-icing trucks under a separate contract most recently awarded in 2009.
What does USAF stand for?
USAF stands for United States Air Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USAF
- United States Army Electronics Technology & Devices Laboratory (ECOM)
- United States Army Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- United States Army Engineer Topographic Laboratory/Terrain Analysis Center
- United States Army Exhibit Unit
- United States Army Europe
- US Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station
- Udayani Social Action Forum (Calcutta, India)
- UK Student Accommodation Fund
- United States Aerobatic Foundation, Inc. (Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas)
- United States Aikido Federation
- United States Arbitrage Finance II, LLC
- United States Armed Forces (less common)
- United States Armwrestling Federation
- United States of Africa (political concept)
- United States of America Football
- United Student Aid Funds
- Universal Service and Access Fund
- University of South Alabama Foundation
- Upper St. Anthony Falls (lock on the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, MN)
- US Aircraft Finance
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Lackland Air Force Base in Lackland, Texas, the United States Air Force has awarded EFS a contract to provide system improvements, boiler replacement and upgrading of air-handling units to the United States Air Force Wilford Hall Medical Center located at Lackland AFB.
to the civil engineer, Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters United States Air Force, Pentagon, Washington, D.
The United States Air Force Academy Preparatory School, where I now teach, also teaches these concepts; however, I'm writing about AFROTC because I spent 3 years there, and I've only been here for 1/2 a year.
com) a company that develops fully autonomous, optionally piloted unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), announced that it won a contract with the United States Air Force (USAF) to demonstrate the capabilities of its SkyForce Distributed Management System (DMS).
The contract replaces Global's previous contract with the United States Air Force which expired June 4, 2009, under which Global provided 420 deicers over the past ten years.
The United States Air Force (USAF) Security Cooperation activities with Latin America are building strong relationships with our neighbors and coalition partners to secure the hemisphere and facilitate power projection.
Cameron III has been nominated to the rank of brigadier general while serving as the associate director of resources, Deputy Chief of Staff, Installations and Logistics, Headquarters United States Air Force, Pentagon, Washington, D.