Tucker, "The Andover House Association, Circular No, 1," Box 2, Folder: "South End House Annual Reports 1892- 1910" United South End Settlements Records SW204, Social Welfare History Archives, University of Minnesota, "Lincoln House Bulletin for 1897" Box 1, Folder: "Lincoln House Annual Reports, 1897-1903," United South End Settlements Records, 1.
What does USES stand for?
USES stands for United South End Settlements (Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USES
We have 10 other meanings of USES in our Acronym Attic
- United States Endurance Racing Association (based in Danville, VA)
- User Assistance
- University Space Engineering Research Center
- United States Energy Research and Development Administration
- User Identification
- United States European Command
- United States Equine Rescue League (Raleigh, NC)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
- Unmanned Space Experiment Recovery System (Japan)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances (est. 1994)
- United States Employment Service
- United States Environmental Services LLC (contracting firm; various locations)
- Upper Socio-Economic Status
- Urbanization and Southeastern Estuarine Systems (research project; est. 1990)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances 2.0
- United States Endangered Species Act
- United States Environmental Science Services Administration
- UHIN (Utah Health Information Network) Security Education Tool (est. 1993)
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc. (Native American tribal organization; Nashville, TN)
- United States Equestrian Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program was launched October 24 during a special story hour event at the United South End Settlements House.
Seventy-five children were in attendance at today's event, representing the John Hancock Childcare Center, Ellis Memorial Childcare Center, and United South End Settlements House Art Center.