and Asian markets, today announced that in partnership with United Premier Medical Group ("UPMG") they are introducing additional women's health products and services through UPMG's VIP Obstetric and Gynecology Centre's in China.
What does UPMG stand for?
UPMG stands for United Premier Medical Group (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPMG
We have 4 other meanings of UPMG in our Acronym Attic
- University of the Philippines Manila, College of Medicine
- University Place Municipal Code (Washington)
- Urban Pest Management Council (CropLife Canada)
- User Performance Monitor Counter
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (Pennsylvania)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Medical Education Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (Pennsylvania)
- Unidad de Planeamiento Minero Energético (Colombia)
- United Progressive Muslim Front (India)
- Université Pierre Mendès France (French: Pierre Mendès France University)
- University Physicians Medical Group
- Utility Purchasing Management Group
- Units per Man Hour (labor)
- Utah Prepaid Mental Health Plan
- Union Planters Mortgage, Inc. (various locations)
- United Prison Ministries International
- Universitas Pembinaan Masyarakat Indonesia (Indonesian: Social Development University of Indonesia)
- US President Malaria Initiative (Rwanda)
- Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- University of the Philippines in Mindanao
Samples in periodicals archive:
PK), which recently granted a master license to The MacKay Group Limited (MKG), announced today that MKG has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to form BIOFIELD ASIA, a joint venture with United Premier Medical Group Limited ("UPMG"), a premier healthcare provider, which in partnership with world renown Western healthcare providers, delivers healthcare services to China, including through UPMG's VIP OB/GYN centers in China.
Wong is also Executive Chairman of United Premier Medical Group of Hong Kong, which operates VIP Obstetric Clinics within the largest hospitals in China.