The flashmob, attended by some 15 people, was organized by the United People's Party of Maria Kapon, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
What does UPP stand for?
UPP stands for United People's Party (Liberia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPP
We have 90 other meanings of UPP in our Acronym Attic
- Un-equal Packet-loss Protection (also seen as UPLP)
- Undeducted Purchase Price (pensions)
- Unidade de Polícia Pacificadora (Portuguese: Police Pacification Unit; Brazil)
- Unified Payment Page
- Unified Project Plan
- Uniform Pension Plan (Canada)
- Uniform Production Plan (manufacturing)
- Unión por Perú (Union for Peru)
- Union Properties PJSC (Public Joint Stock Company; United Arab Emirates)
- Unit Penyelarasan Pelaksanaan (Malay: Implementation and Coordination Unit)
- United Progressive Party
- Universal Phone Processor (various companies)
- Universal Procedure Pointer (operating systems)
- Universidade Popular do Porto (Portuguese: Popular University of Porto; Porto, Portugal)
- Unmanned Powered Parafoil
- Urethral Pressure Profile
- User Participation Plan
- User Partnership Program
- User Pays Principle
- Usha Pillai Properties (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imphal, May 25 ( ANI ): All members of the United People's Party of Kangleipak (UPPK) insurgent group surrendered before authorities in Imphal on Friday.
Two other committees of smaller parties - Democrats for Strong Bulgaria and the United People's Party - also campaigned against a second NPP.
The two most important aspects of Ong Kee Hui's life (1914 to 2000), other than his family, were his Christian beliefs, culminating in his confirmation in 1987, (6) and politics, through his chairmanship of the Sarawak United People's Party (SUPP).
The United People's Party of Maria Cappone will ask Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition to initiate a cartel probe among tobacco purchasing companies.
Imphal, Oct 11 (ANI): Manipur Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh has promised a rehabilitation package to four militants belonging to the United People's Party of Kangleipak (UPPK), after they surrendered here on Monday.
Published by the Sarawak United People's Party, the book's detectable Chinese chauvinist flavor is a far cry from the forgiving and generous attitude adopted by one of the Party's principal founders, the late Tan Sri Ong Kee Hui.
Mahathir was on Borneo Island to open the annual convention of the Sabah United People's Party, a partner in his 14-party National Front ruling coalition.