At a meeting in Paris, the organizations -- The Association FranE*aise contre les Myopathies (AFM) of France, the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD), both of the United States, and United Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (UPPMD), headquartered in the Netherlands -- officially signed a memorandum of understanding to launch the Duchenne Research Collaborative International (DRCI).
What does UPPMD stand for?
UPPMD stands for United Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of the Philippines Population Institute
- Usaha Peningkatan Pendapatan Keluarga Sejahtera (Indonesian business program)
- Uniform Policy Provision Law
- University Park Public Library (University Park, TX)
- Upstream Petroleum Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Ultimate ParaPara Masters
- Union of Palestinian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Universal Program Participation Model
- Universal Publishing Production Music
- Upright Posture Position of the Mandible
- Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization (New York, NY; est. 1992)
- University Physical Plant Office (Loyola University; Maryland)
- Unclassified Personnel Policies and Procedures (University of Wisconsin)
- Upper Peninsula Pain Project
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (medical)
- Uganda Photovoltaic Pilot Project for Rural Electrification
- United Pet Pig Registry
- Ukranian Pulp and Paper Research Institute
- Unidad Policlínicos PAMI-Rosario Integradas
- Unidad Policlínicos Propios Rosario Integrados