We accept the bad terms of these contracts, and we don't act like a unified sector," said Nancy Wackstein, Executive Director of United Neighborhood Houses of New York.
What does UNH stand for?
UNH stands for United Neighborhood Houses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNH
We have 12 other meanings of UNH in our Acronym Attic
- Unione Nazionale Giornalisti Pensionati (Italian: National Union of Journalists Seniors; Rome, Italy)
- Ultimate Neo Gaming Resource (website)
- United Nations Global Road Safety Week
- Un-Needed General Resource Unit
- Universidad Nacional de General Sarmiento (Argentina)
- Underground Natural Gas Storage Facility
- United Nations Guidelines for Trade Data Interchange
- United Nations Geophysical Year
- Unité de Nutrition Humaine (French: Human Nutrition Unit)
- United Nations Hotel
- UnitedHealth Group
- University of New Hampshire
- University of New Haven (West Haven, CT)
- Unnilhexium (element 106)
- Uranium Nitrate Hexahydrate
- University of New Hampshire-interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations Centre for Human Settlements
- United Nations Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- United Nations Humanitarian Air Services
- Universitas Hassanudin Makassar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cephas, Amalgamated Bank, Community Banking Award; United Neighborhood Houses of New York, Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Board of Director Service: Numerous Time Warner entities in my capacity as a corporate officer, and United Neighborhood Houses of New York, a nonprofit organization in New York.
United Neighborhood Houses comprises 36 agencies working at more than 400 sites to provide services and activities for half a million New Yorkers each year.
Xerox Corporation, represented by Dana Pike of Williamson Picket Gross, leased 3,382 square feet on the 10th floor * United Neighborhood Houses of New York, Inc.
He is a board member of the United Neighborhood Houses of New York.
Rainforest Alliance (New York) San Jose State University Foundation (California) The Smile Train (New York) Strang Cancer Prevention Center (New York) Union of Concerned Scientists (Massachusetts) United Neighborhood Houses (New York) United Way International (Virginia) Ventfort Hall Association (Massachusetts) WETA-TV (Greater Washington, D.