The latest round of grants from the foundation included a $75,000 gift to the United Negro College Fund, Inc.
What does UNCF stand for?
UNCF stands for United Negro College Fund, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNCF
- United Nations Census and Elections for Iraq (campaign)
- University Network Connected Equipment Liaisons (Arizona)
- Unione Nazionale Comuni, Comunità, Enti Montani
- United Nations Committee of Experts on Public Administration
- United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Uncertainty Phase Code (Alerting Service)
- United Nations Committee on Economic Social and Cultural Rights
- United Nations Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Unione Nazionale Cacciatori Falconieri
- United Nations Children's Fund (formerly UNICEF)
- United Nations Car Free Days
- United Nations Conference on Financing for Development
- United Negro College Fund Special Programs Corporation
- United Nations Communications Group (New York, NY)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of North Carolina General Administration
- Unchanged (stock market)
- Unchecked Letter (crossword puzzles)
- United Nations Commission on Human Rights/Human Rights Council
- United Neighborhood Citizen's Home Appearance Patrol (video series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- Houston's Chief of Police Harold Hurtt puts a different swing on things as the Honorary Chairman for the 34th Annual UNCF Golf Classic benefiting the United Negro College Fund, Inc.
HOUSTON -- Houston's Chief of Police, Harold Hurtt puts a different swing on things as the Honorary Chairman for the 34th Annual UNCF Golf Classic benefiting the United Negro College Fund, Inc.
Sports Editors/Education Writers HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 19, 2004 Local Houston Chapter of the National United Negro College Fund, Inc.
CONTACT: media, Paul Weeditz, +1-713-296-3910, or Susan Richardson, +1-713-296-3915, or investors, Ken Matheny, +1-713-296-4114, or Howard Thill, +1-713-296-4140, all of Marathon Oil Corporation; or Ayanna Canty of United Negro College Fund, Inc.
Nearly 100 organizations will provide educational programs and services at the Los Angeles Convention Center, including the Los Angeles County Office of Education, the Los Angeles Unified School District, Big Sisters & Big Brothers Los Angeles, United Negro College Fund, Inc.
CONTACT: Tiffany Slemmons of United Negro College Fund, Inc.
Lloyd - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC) and former Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration for The United Negro College Fund, Inc.