Under the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, no one should be subjected to denigration based on religious beliefs or ethnicity, Bulut further stated.
What does UNUDHR stand for?
UNUDHR stands for United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Université des Nations Unies (French: United Nations University)
- University of Newcastle Union (Australia)
- Upper Nile University (Malakal, Sudan)
- United Nations University-Comparative Regional Integration Studies (Bruges, Belgium)
- United Nations University - International Conflict Research
- United Nations University Institute for Water, Environment and Health
- United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace (Tokyo, Japan)
- Universal Non-Uniform Random Number Generator (software)
- United Nations University International Institute for Software Technology (Macau)
- Unione Nazionale Ufficiali in Congedo d'Italia
- Unix Network Users Group
- United Nations Units of Measure
- United Nations University Press
- University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Urzad Nadzoru Ubezpieczen Zdrowotnych (Polish: Health Insurance Supervisory Authority; Poland)
- Unité Neurovasculaire (French: Neurovascular Unit)
- United Nations of Vexillium (game)
- United Nations Volunteers
- University of Nevada
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is high time the community of the world may revisit article 30 of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights,1948, and develop it further to ensure that freedom of speech is not over-stretched to encroach upon human rights of other individuals, groups and states , said Ambassador Jamil Ahmed Khan.
Article 16 (3) of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR ratified by all nations in 1948) states that, "The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) is still the definitive document.
A local resident and friend of Mayor Cameron Smyth, Seward has said the foundation is an independent group dedicated to promoting the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and that Scientology is among her organization's financial backers and action partners.
United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948 "The problem with equality of individual fights is that it is simply not enough.
It is from concerns such as these that humanists have long upheld those civil liberties spelled out or implied in such documents as the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Bill of Rights in the U.
Universal primary education was enshrined as a human right in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.