We focus on studies that have played a prominent role in the literature on the induction of leukemia, and specifically CLL, by ionizing radiation [National Research Council, Committee on the Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation (BEIR V) 1990; United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation 2000].
What does UNSCEAR stand for?
UNSCEAR stands for United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of UNSCEAR in our Acronym Attic
- United Nation Space Corp (Halo game)
- United Nations Security Council
- United Nations Space Command (gaming)
- United Nations Staff College
- United Nations Statistical Commission
- United Nations Standards Coordinating Committee
- United Neighborhoods of Santa Clara County (San Jose, CA)
- United Nations Scientific Conference on the Conservation and Utilization of Resources
- United Nations Space Command Defense Force
- United Nations Sub-Committee of Experts on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
- United Nations Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- United Nations Student Conference on Human Rights (est. 1998)
- United Nations Special Coordinator Office for the Middle East Peace Process
- United Nations Special Commission
- United Nations Special Committee On Palestine
- United Nations Staff College Project (Turin, Italy)
- United Nations Security Council Resolution(s)
- Waddell and Reed Science and Technology Fund (science and technology; mutual fund symbol)
- Union for National Self Determination (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR).