To this end, the Foundation has sought the support of Carlos Jimenez Renjifo , Desk Officer in Spain for the United Nations Regional Information Centre ( UNRIC ), who warns about the need to seek joint solutions to this problem: "Already in 2012, the world's population has reached 7 billion inhabitants and it is estimated that within three decades it may reach around 9 billion.
What does UNRIC stand for?
UNRIC stands for United Nations Regional Information Centre
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Refugee Fund
- Ukrainian National Research and Education Network
- United Nations Rwanda Emergency Office
- Underway Replenishment
- Underway Replenishment Consolidation (US DoD)
- Uganda National Rescue Front
- Unified National Round Fine
- Urban Natural Resource Institute
- United Nations Representative for India and Pakistan
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development
- Universités Numériques en Région Nord-Pas de Calais (French: Digital Universities in Nord-Pas de Calais; Nord-Pas de Calais, France)
- United Nations Relief Operations in Bangladesh
- Union Nationale des Retraités de la Police (French: National Union of Retired Police)
- United Nations Relief for Palestine Refugees
- Unable to Approve Route Requested
- United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (1943-1946)
- Union nationale des Régimes Spéciaux
- University of Newcastle Research Scholarship (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the presentation Afsane Bassir Pour, director of the United Nations Regional Information Centre (UNRIC), stated: "Through initiatives such as the We Art Water Film Festival,we want to show world leaders, during the R1/4o+20 conference, the kind of future the people want.