The Sultanate also confirmed its full commitment to the 2001 United Nations Programme of Action on the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons as the Sultanate has supported - long time ago, many laws and regulations to combat this phenomenon.
What does UNPOA stand for?
UNPOA stands for United Nations Programme of Action
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UNPOA in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UN)
- United Nations Partisan Infantry Korea
- Ufficio Nazionale di Pastorale per gli Italiani nel Mondo (Italian)
- Ujian Nasional Pendidikan Kesetaraan (Indonesian: National Education Equivalency Exam; Indonesia)
- United Nations Peace Keeping Force
- Unione Nazionale Pro Loco Italiane (Italian: National Union of Pro Loco Italian; tourism promotion; Italy)
- University of the Philippines Linux Users Group
- Union Nationale de la Prévoyance de la Mutualité Française (French: National Union for the Welfare of the French Mutuality; France)
- Union Nationale des Petites et Moyennes Industries
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation
- United Nations Political Office in Bougainville
- United Nations Police Officers Course
- United Nations Project Office on Governance (South Korea)
- United Nations Political Office in Somalia
- United National People's Party (Sierra Leone)
- United Nigeria Peoples Party (Nigeria)
- United Nations Public-Private Alliance for Rural Development
- United Nations Preventive Deployment Force
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Ruiz Gallo (Spanish: Pedro Ruiz Gallo National University; Lambayeque, Peru)
- United Nations' Principles for Responsible Investment (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Implementing the United Nations programme of action on small arms and light weapons; analysis of reports submitted by states from 2002 to 2008.
It also presents a serious obstacle to the implementation of the provisions of the Southern African Development Community's Protocol on the Control of Firearms, Ammunition and Other Related Materials; and the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects.