JAMMU & Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah on Tuesday backed the Centre on the withdrawal of United Nations Military Observers Group in India and Pakistan ( UNMOGIP) from the states saying it has failed to uphold the sanctity of the Line of Control ( LoC).
What does UNMOG stand for?
UNMOG stands for United Nations Military Observers Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Mission in Sudan
- United Nations Mission of Support in East Timor
- United Nations Mission in South Sudan
- United Nations Mission in Timor
- United Nations Model Law on Electronic Commerce
- University of New Mexico, Los Alamos Branch
- United Nations Military Liaison Team (Cambodia)
- United Nations Military Observer
- University of Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- United Nations Military Observers Course (US DoD)
- United Nations Military Observer Group In India & Pakistan
- Unable to Monitor
- United Nations Mission of Observers in Prevlaka (Croatia)
- United Nations Mission of Observers in Tajikistan
- United Nations movement control course
- United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (created to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction)
- União Nacional de Moradia Popular (Portuguese: National Union for Popular Housing; Brazil)
- United Nations Military Police
- United Nations Millennium Project
- University of New Mexico Press
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani told reporters that Pakistan had suggested to India to get ceasefire violations at LoC probed by the United Nations Military Observers Group.
Reminding the United Nations Military Observers Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) authorities of their responsibilities in the territory, Farooq Rehmani said that it was the height of Indian treachery and mockery and the violators of the UN trust should be held answerable before the General Assembly during its forthcoming session in New York, Kashmir Media Service reported.