What does UNICPOLOS stand for?
UNICPOLOS stands for United Nations Informal Consultative Process on Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- UNIversal trunk-out-of-service Code
- Uniform Communication
- Universal Integrated Communications (System)
- International Unicycle Convention and Championships
- Federal Prison Industries, Inc.
- UNIque Corporation
- Uniform Interface to Computing Resources
- Unicos Realtime NADIR (Network Anomaly Detector and Intrusion Report)
- Universal Compiler FORTRAN Compatible
- Unix Operating System for Cray Supercomputer
- United Nations International Critical Response and Tactical Team (Clive Cussler's book 'Sahara')
- United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Uniplexed Information and Computing Service (operating system; aka Unix)
- Uniplexed Information and Computing System (play on MULTICS, later shortened to UNIX)
- United Nations Information and Communication Technologies Task Force
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- Unique Identifier
- United Nations International Development Organisation
- Uniform Data Request Interface (Eumetnet)
- University Data Interactive Computing and Communications Systems (University Corporation for Atmospheric Research)