GENEVA, Dec 22 (KUNA) -- Chief of the UN's Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) Zeid Raad Ibn Al-Hussein on Monday expressed deep regret at the lifting of the moratorium on the death penalty in Pakistan and Jordan in recent days, stressing that no judiciary - anywhere - can be infallible.
What does UNHCHR stand for?
UNHCHR stands for United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of New Haven (West Haven, CT)
- Unnilhexium (element 106)
- Uranium Nitrate Hexahydrate
- University of New Hampshire-interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations Centre for Human Settlements
- United Nations Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- United Nations Humanitarian Air Services
- Universitas Hassanudin Makassar
- United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator
- Utrechts Nieuwsblad/Haagsche Courant (The Netherlands)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- United Nations Human Development (report)
- United Nations Human Development Index
- United Nations Human Development Report
- University of New Hampshire Foundation
- Ultimate Nightmares Haunted House (San Bernardino County Fairgrounds, CA)
- United Nations Habitat and Human Settlements Foundation
- University of New Hampshire Interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations High-Level Dialogue (UN)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Al-Husseincondemned the attack, describing it as "an utterly despicable and incomprehensibly vicious attack on defenceless children".
10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting, DAFOH, the international human rights group made up of physicians and advocates for ethical organ procurement, has penned an open letter to United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, calling on him to use his influence to oppose and end the People's Republic of China's practice of involuntary extraction of organs from executed prisoners and prisoners of conscience.
Islamic Society, also a member of the delegation to Geneva affirmed what the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, mentioned about the protection of victims and human rights defenders.
2 (Petra) - HH Prince Zeid Bin Raad assumed his position as United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on Monday to be the seventh individual to lead the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
Took part in this talk, representatives of the High Committee of Human Rights and Fundamental Liberties, the Tunisian Organisation of Fight Against Torture, the "Freedom without Borders" Organisation, the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, "Life After Guantanamo" project and the Arab Commission for Human Rights.
n his appointment as United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay recently released a video message in which she praised the summit.