ISLAMABAD -- United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) President,Ahsaanullah Khan urged the business community of Pakistan to follow the principles of UNGC in order to lift social face of their businesses.
What does UNGC stand for?
UNGC stands for United Nations Global Compact
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNGC
We have 2 other meanings of UNGC in our Acronym Attic
- Unguent (ointment, medical)
- Unified Newspaper Group (Madison, WI)
- United States Natural Gas Fund LP (stock symbol)
- University of Geneva (Geneva, Switzerland)
- United Nations General Assembly
- Urinary Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin
- United Nations General Assembly Official Records
- United Nations General Assembly Special Session
- United Nations Genocide Convention
- United Nations Godzilla Countermeasures Center
- United Nations Guard Contingent in Iraq
- United Nations Global Compact Office
- United Nations Guidelines on Consumer Protection
- United Nations Global Defense Act (UN)
- Unione Nazionale Giovani Dottori Commercialisti (Italy)
- United Nations Global Defense Initiative (Command and Conquer game)
- United Nations Group of Experts on Geographical Names
- United Nations Girls' Education Initiative
- Uranium Naturel Graphite Gaz (French: Uranium Graphite Natural Gas; nuclear power reactor design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GERMANY: Symrise AG has joined the United Nations Global Compact, the largest voluntary corporate responsibility initiative in the world.
Canada) bring together 10 chapters that use the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact to understand the issues facing global business managers in corporate responsibility, along with 21 case studies of the principles in practice in terms of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption.
The United Nations Global Compact 10 Principles are as follows: Human Rights * Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and * Principle 2: Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, July 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL), formerly Tyco Electronics, today announced that it has signed the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), further reinforcing the company's commitment to corporate responsibility and ethical business practices around the world.
The United Nations Global Compact is a strategic policy initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.
Global Compact Board Addresses Delistings, Calls for Review of COP Procedures, UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT (Mar.
It was conducted by United Nations Global Compact and Accenture.