The two-day meeting, which concludes today, is being held at the United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development (GAID) Centre of the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA).
What does UN-GAID stand for?
UN-GAID stands for United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE)
- Unreachable (customer care)
- Uranium Nitride
- Uranyl Nitrate
- User Name
- User Network
- United Nations Department for Development Support & Management Services
- United Nations Disaster Management Team
- United Nations Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
- [not an acronym] United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- United Nations Program of Action for African Economic Recovery and Development
- United Nations Platform for Space-Based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response (est. 2007)
- United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
- Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Nitrogen (ratio)
- United Nations Office of Legal Affairs/Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gannon, who serves as an advisor to the United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development, observed that UBL can play a strategic role in the UN's economic development programs.