One organization that the Global Gag Rule has hurt is the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, to which the U.
What does UNFPA stand for?
UNFPA stands for United Nations Fund for Population Activities (now United Nations Population Fund)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNFPA
We have 1 other meaning of UNFPA in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Forces In Cyprus
- United Nations Fund for International Partnerships
- United National Football League
- Unicenter Network Forensics Mobile Edition
- Undergraduate Flight Officers
- Unidentified Non-Flying Object
- Understanding New Frameworks of Learning Design
- United Nations Force (UN Peacekeeping)
- Union Nationale des Forces Populaires (French: National Union of Popular Forces, Morocco)
- User Notes on Fortran Programming
- United Nations Population Fund (formerly United Nations Fund for Population Activities)
- Ukrainian National Sambo Federation
- Union Nationale des Femmes Sahraouies (French: National Union of Saharawi Women)
- United Nations Fish Stock Agreement (Australia)
- United Nations Field Security Office
- United Nations Financing System in Science and Technology Development
- United Nations Fund for Science and Technology for Development
- Unified Navy Field Test Program
- Unfurnished (as in an apartment)
- Until Further Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
For his 2002 federal budget, President Bush appropriated $25 million for the United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA).
According to Aprodicio Laquian, China program director of the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, China's population policy is realistic and suits its current conditions.
sted: Organizations participating with UNDP and headquartered in New York are the United Nations Fund for Population Activities and the United Nations Office for Project Services.
That probably had a great deal of influence in the United Nations on the establishment of the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, which it set up because WHO had miserably failed to do what the United Nations had hoped it would do.