Government, ANSI ASC X12 and United Nations EDIFACT.
What does UN/GTDI stand for?
UN/GTDI stands for United Nations EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Guidelines for Trade Data Interchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UN/GTDI in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
- [not an acronym] United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- United Nations Program of Action for African Economic Recovery and Development
- United Nations Platform for Space-Based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response (est. 2007)
- United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
- Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Nitrogen (ratio)
- United Nations Office of Legal Affairs/Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport
- United Nations Code for Ports and Other Locations
- United Nations/North American Hazardous Materials Code
- United Nations / Standard Products and Services Codes
- Ukrainian National Association
- Unique Natural Area (Tompkins County, NY)
- United Nations Association
- United Nurses of Alberta (Canada; union)
- Universal Navigational Assistant
- Universal Network Architecture
- Universidad Nacional Agraria (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The goal of our project is to facilitate the exchange of trade information in standardized form based on the United Nations EDIFACT EDI standard.