The United Methodist Health Ministry Fund in Hutchinson, Kansas, is funding the project at $130,000.
What does UMHMF stand for?
UMHMF stands for United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Maryland Hospital for Children (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic
- University of Missouri Health Care (Jefferson City, MO)
- Union Man-hour Data
- United Ministries in Higher Education (est. 1964)
- Ununited Medial Humeral Epicondyle
- United Methodist Higher Education Foundation
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- University of Minnesota Humanities Institute
- Upper Mt. Hope Neighbors (Rochester, NY)
- United Methodist Homes of New Jersey
- Upper Murray Holiday Resort (Canada)
- University Mental Health Research Institute (Athens, Greece)
- Union Mine High School (El Dorado, CA)
- University of Medicine and Health Sciences (various locations)
- University of Michigan Health System
- Upper Moreland High School (Willow Grove, PA)
- University of Manitoba Health Sciences Campus
- University of Missouri Health Sciences Center (Columbia, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will be supported in part by a $49,500 grant from the United Methodist Health Ministry Fund.
She remains a contributing writer to Daily Guideposts Devotional Books, and is co-author of "Abundant Technology: Limited Access Health Care in the Land of Plenty" published by the United Methodist Health Ministry Fund.