It was signed on 10 April, Good Friday, by all interested parties except Rev Dr Ian Paisley's Democratic Unionist Party and Bob McCartney's United Kingdom Unionist Party.
What does UKU stand for?
UKU stands for United Kingdom Unionist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKU
We have 4 other meanings of UKU in our Acronym Attic
- Uktrainsim (UK Train Simulator)
- United Kingdom Thalassaemia Society
- United Kingdom Theatre School
- United Kingdom Tourism Survey
- United Kingdom Transplant Support Service Authority
- United Kingdom Trust Territory
- United Kindom Television (TV channel)
- Udvalg for Kliniske Undersogelser (Danish: Committee for Clinical Researches)
- Ukrainian Kennel Union
- United Kingdom Ultimate (Association)
- University of Kuopio (Finland)
- United Kingdom Ultimate Association
- United Kingdom United Front (gaming)
- United Kingdom Unionist Party
- United Kingdom Usability Professionals Association
- United Kingdom-United States of America
- United Kingdom Unix User Group
- Ultra Kratki Valovi (Slovenian: Ultra Short Waves; radio)
- Union Krankenversicherung AG (Germany)
- United Korean Voice (University of California, Los Angeles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Kingdom Unionist Party believes that the thousands of unionists who gave their support on the basis of the DUP's pledge may well stay at home and refuse to vote.
Yesterday, United Kingdom Unionist Robert McCartney said: "The place has been brain dead for a long time.
HE'S by no means our favourite cup of tea but in the interests of democracy and free speech, this newspaper today gives over this space to the views of the United Kingdom Unionist Party and its deputy leader David Vance.
United Kingdom Unionist MP Bob McCartney called for Loyalist spokesmen for the paramilitary warlords to be thrown out of the Stormont peace talks.
CEDRIC WILSON a split from the United Kingdom Unionists after internal rows with leader Bob McCartney.
Mr Weir, a North Down Assembly member, had been chosen to fight the seat held by United Kingdom Unionist leader Bob McCartney.
Ulster Unionist Party leader David Trimble criticised Peter Weir's selection as party challenger for the North Down Westminster seat held by United Kingdom Unionist, Bob McCartney.