The special reconnaissance regiment, a largely unknown branch of the United Kingdom Special Forces, also does not bar women from joining.
What does UKSF stand for?
UKSF stands for United Kingdom Special Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UKSF
We have 3 other meanings of UKSF in our Acronym Attic
- Uzdrowisko Kopalnia Soli Bochnia (Polish: Bochnia Salt Mine Spa; Bochnia, Poland)
- United Kingdom Society for Behavioural Medicine
- United Kingdom SALT (Southern African Large Telescope) Consortium
- United Kingdom Scientific Centre (Peterlee, England, UK)
- United Kingdom Sports Council (est. 1996; UK)
- United Kingdom Standing Conference on Health Visitor Education
- United Kingdom Steering Committee (local government pensions; UK)
- Upper Keys Sailing Club (Key Largo, FL)
- United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association
- UK Students for the Exploration and Development of Space
- United Kingdom Sul Ki Do Federation (martial arts; UK)
- United Kingdom Serials Group
- United Kingdom Standard Geographic Base
- United Kingdom Sports Institute
- United Kingdom Social Investment Forum (now UK Sustainable Investment and Finance)
- United Kingdom Sustainable Investment and Finance (formerly UK Social Investment Forum)
- UK Society of Investment Professionals
- United Kingdom Scientific Mission
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- United Kingdom Software Metrics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patent pending UK-SFK or United Kingdom Special Forces Knife was designed specifically for Britain's elite Special Forces.
Describing the prince's time with the Special Forces, a Clarence House spokeswoman said: "Prince William will spend time visiting the United Kingdom Special Forces (UKSF) in a non-operational environment, learning something of the discreet but important contribution the various components of Special Forces make to defence output.