Yachting Australia and the United Kingdom Sailing Academy are delighted to announce Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal will be the guest of honour at the July 12 Gipsy Moth Royal Gala Dinner and Australian Yachting Awards 2006 in Sydney.
What does UKSA stand for?
UKSA stands for United Kingdom Sailing Academy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKSA
We have 8 other meanings of UKSA in our Acronym Attic
- United Kingdom Radio Society (UK National Ham Radio Organisation)
- United Kingdom Racket Stringers Association (tennis)
- Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Uczniowskie Kluby Sportowe (Polish: Student Sports Clubs; Warsaw, Poland)
- Unge Kunstneres Samfunn (Norwegian: Young Artists Society)
- United Kingdom Sport (UK)
- Universal Knowledge Solutions (education and training; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- University of Kansas
- Usaha Kesehatan Sekolah (Indonesian: Business School Health; children's health screening program)
- United Kingdom Shareholders Association (est. 1992; UK)
- United Kingdom Skateboarding Association (est. 2005)
- United Kingdom Space Agency (Wiltshire, England, UK)
- United Kingdom Statistics Authority
- United Kingdom Steel Association
- Unknown Key Share Attack (computer security)
- United Kingdom Student Archery Association
- United Kingdom Surface Analysis Forum
- United Kingdom Search and Rescue (land/water/air rescuing)
- United Kingdom Security Advisory Team (UK overseas territories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, the United Kingdom Sailing Academy (UKSA) purchased the Gipsy Moth IV for a nominal fee of pounds 1 and a gin and tonic to enable the charity to renovate the boat.
Created by United Kingdom Sailing Academy it is aimed at young people and will provide the skills, knowledge and experience to start a career as a junior marine engineer on board large sailing vessels.
The United Kingdom Sailing Academy (01983 294941 or e-mail to info@uk- sail.
The United Kingdom Sailing Academy (01983 294941) offers a wide range of Royal Yachting Association tuition courses which cover dinghy sailing for beginners through to professional vocational qualifications.