They made an almost perfect score in the national trauma competition, organised by the United Kingdom Rescue Organisation.
What does UKRO stand for?
UKRO stands for United Kingdom Rescue Organisation (standard improvement group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKRO
- United Kingdom Registry of Canine Behaviourists (est. 1992)
- United Kingdom Resort Exchange
- University of Kentucky Research and Education Center
- United Kingdom Race & Europe Network
- University of Kentucky Research Foundation
- United Kingdom Radiopharmacy Group
- United Kingdom Research and Higher Education European Office (now United Kingdom Research Office)
- United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
- United Kingdom Register of Learning Providers
- United Kingdom Raw Meaty Bones (pet food advocacy group)
- United Kingdom Research Office
- UK Register of Organic Food Standards
- United Kingdom Register of Organic Food Standards (UK)
- United Kingdom Residence Permit
- United Kingdom Radio Society (UK National Ham Radio Organisation)
- United Kingdom Racket Stringers Association (tennis)
- Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Uczniowskie Kluby Sportowe (Polish: Student Sports Clubs; Warsaw, Poland)
- Unge Kunstneres Samfunn (Norwegian: Young Artists Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United Kingdom Rescue Organisation will hold its annual conference and competitions at the CIA, including the extrication challenge which will see more than 300 firefighters from across Britain battling to be crowned the UK'S best rescuers.
Another team of officers is going back this year, supported by the United Kingdom Rescue Organisation, and will continue the training programmes.