HBOS Treasury Services plc London, United Kingdom Order Approving Establishment of a Branch HBOS Treasury Services plc ("Bank"), London, United Kingdom, a foreign bank within the meaning of the International Banking Act ("IBA"), has applied under section 7(d) of the IBA (12 U.
What does UKO stand for?
UKO stands for United Kingdom Order (gaming website)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UKO
We have 1 other meaning of UKO in our Acronym Attic
- United Kingdom National External Quality Assessment Service
- United Kingdom National Guard (online gaming team)
- University of Kansas Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center
- United Kingdom National Inventory of War Memorials
- Ujung Kulon National Park (Indonesia)
- United Kingdom Natural Selection (video game)
- United Kingdom Natural Selection League
- United Kingdom Newborn Screening Programme Centre (UK National Health Service)
- United Kingdom Network of Sex Work Projects
- United Kingdom Optical Co. Ltd. (eyeglass lens manufacturer; UK)
- United Kingdom Objectivist Association
- United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland
- United Kingdom Outdoor Institute
- United Kingdom Outdoor Liaison Group
- United Kingdom Office for Library and Information Networking
- University of Konstanz
- United Kingdom Oncology Nursing Society
- Offshore Operators Association (UK)
- United Kingdom Offshore Operators Association
- United Kingdom Onshore Operators Group (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the recession continues to weaken European industrial markets, we are encouraged by recently improved United Kingdom orders.
This contract represents the first United Kingdom order for Hughes Danbury's AN/AVR-2A(V) Laser Detecting Sets.