Hilary Jones will stand for the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) while Paul Rimmer will represent the English Democrats.
What does UKIP stand for?
UKIP stands for United Kingdom Independence Party
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKIP
We have 2 other meanings of UKIP in our Acronym Attic
- UK Islamic Education Waqf
- United Kingdom Internet Federation
- United Kingdom Internet Forum
- United Kingdom Institute of Informatics
- United Kingdom Institute for Inclusive Design
- Uyghur Kompyuter Ilimi Jem'iyiti (Uyghur: Uyghur Computer Science Association)
- United Kingdom Islamic Mission
- United Kingdom Intermediate Mathematical Challenge
- Ukrainian Knowledge Internet Portal (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- United Kingdom Import Plan (US Navy)
- United Kingdom Internet Protocol Group
- United Kingdom Inter-Professional Group (est. 1977)
- United Kingdom and Ireland Poker Tour
- United Kingdom Infrared Telescope
- UK information Service
- United Kingdom Immigration Service
- Universal Knowledge-Based Imaging System for Hazardous Environments
- United Kingdom Ireland and Southern Africa (business division)
- United Kingdom and Ireland Soundscape Community
- United Kingdom Industrial Space Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government promised to end the war on motorists but that pledge has gone the way of so many of their others," said the United Kingdom Independence Party man.
THE United Kingdom Independence Party launched its campaign for May's election yesterday promising to "renew the Welsh Assembly" by removing all AMs and getting Welsh MPs to meet for a week in Wales once a month.
NIGEL COGHILL-MARSHALL, Durham and District, United Kingdom Independence Party, Durham
THE United Kingdom Independence Party is set to open an office in Bootle after its chairman, who hails from the town, was elected to the European Parliament last week.
Brown's Labour Party was beaten into third place behind fringe anti-Europeans the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), leaving him fighting for his job days after 10 of his ministers resigned.
They fear the row about MPs' expenses and the gloom over the recession could see Labour finish below the Tories, Lib Dems and the United Kingdom Independence Party on June 4.
This month's poll records no support for the United Kingdom Independence party, perhaps because of Mr Cameron's emphasis on the need for a referendum on the European reform treaty.