HAMBURG, Germany, November 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dutch-Belgian-Trading GmbH (DBT) has today acquired Hamburg based SevenCs GmbH and ChartWorld GmbH from Admiralty Holdings Limited (AHL), a wholly-controlled subsidiary of the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (UKHO).
What does UKHO stand for?
UKHO stands for United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ubiquitous Kinesin Heavy Chain
- United Kingdom High Commissioner
- United Kingdom Home Care Association
- United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors' Organisation
- UK Hyundai Coupe Site (website)
- United Kingdom Hazard Information System
- United Kingdom House of Lords (UK parliament)
- United Keno Hill Mines (Yukon Territory, Canada)
- United Kingdom Hall Mark (jewelry)
- United Kingdom Homoeopathic Medical Association
- Upper Kotmale Hydropower Project (Sri Lanka)
- United Kingdom Human Rights (parliamentary legislation)
- United Kingdom Harm Reduction Alliance
- United Kingdom Horse Shoers Union
- United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre
- United Kingdom Hypnotherapy Training College (est. 1999)
- United Kingdom Heart Valve Registry (Department of Health; UK)
- Ungarisches Kirchensoziologisches Institut (German; Hungarian religious institute)
- Uniglobe Kisco, Inc. (est. 1974; New York)
- United Kingdom & Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
After being renamed HMS Endurance it patrolled and surveyed the Antarctic and South Atlantic, forming close links with links with the Foreign Office, United Kingdom Hydrographic Office and the British Antarctic Survey.
Designer and photographer Richard Cooke took aerial views of each location and to establish the absolute accuracy of each photograph, while the Stamps and Collectables' Design Division contacted The English Place-Name Society, Royal Geographic Society, Ordnance Survey, the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office, the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales, the Local Government Commission for England, various local authorities and all helicopter companies used for the photographic shoots to check the locations and titles of location used on each of the stamps.