The information in respect of BSSG has been derived from audited financial statements of British Steel for the year ended March 28, 1992, and is presented in accordance with United Kingdom generally accepted accounting principles.
What does UKGAAP stand for?
UKGAAP stands for United Kingdom Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (also seen as UK GAAP)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Khartoum Forestry Students' Association (Sudan)
- UK Free Software Network
- United Kingdom Foundation for the South Pacific (Edinburgh, UK)
- Undying King Games (UK)
- United Kingdom Garage (music genre; aka UK Grime)
- United Kingdom Garrison
- Universal Kingdom of God
- Universal Knowledge Grid (ontology)
- Upper Kindergarten (Indian education system)
- Urban Knaves of Grain (homebrew club; DuPage County, IL)
- United Kingdom Green Building Council
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- University of Kentucky Gluck Equine Research Foundation (Lexington, KY)
- United Kingdom Ghost Forces (forum)
- UK (United Kingdom) Guild of Handymen (UK)
- United Kingdom Guild of Hypnotist Examiners (hypnotherapy; Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK)
- United Kingdom Gaming League
- United Kingdom Gospel Mission (UK)
- United Kingdom Gravity Sports Association
- United Kingdom Global Taekwon-Do
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moody's KMV has designed and made available to customers over 20 different financial spreading templates: in addition to IFT, Moody's KMV also offers two other general business templates that are separately based on United States and United Kingdom Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as industry specific templates for analysis of auto dealerships, construction contractors, hospitals, real estate developers, international banks, energy producers and utility companies.
s London-based subsidiary, Access Devices Digital Limited - developer of DVB (Digital Video Broadcast) and IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) set-top boxes - announces its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended March 31st 2005, prepared in accordance with United Kingdom Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.