The United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum is calling for Government action to improve the lives of the million people in the UK with acquired brain injury in a manifesto to be outlined at the House of Lords on Tuesday.
What does UKABIF stand for?
UKABIF stands for United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
- United Kingdom Aikikai (est. 1989; UK)
- United Kingdom Alliance of Professional Teachers of Dance
- United Kingdom Athletics
- United Klans of America (name of the Ku Klux Klan during civil rights era)
- Universe Kogaku America (Oyster Bay, NY)
- Uniwersytecka Komisja Akredytacyjna (Polish: University Accreditation Commission; Poland)
- Upper Keys Athletic Association (Florida)
- UK Airprox Board (United Kingdom)
- United Kingdom Awarding Body
- United Kingdom Association of Braille Producers
- UK Association for Buddhist Studies (University of Sunderland; UK)
- United Kingdom Art and Crafts
- University of Kent Archery Club (UK)
- University of Kent At Canterbury (UK)
- United Kingdom Air Cargo Club
- United Kingdom Autograph Collectors Club (UK)
- United Kingdom Automatic Control Council
- United Kingdom Action Committee on Islamic Affairs (London, UK)
- United Kingdom Association of Cancer Registries