Cameron was speaking at the United Jewish Israel Appeal in London, where he also cautioned Israel against launching military action against Iran, the report added.
What does UJIA stand for?
UJIA stands for United Jewish Israel Appeal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Jewish Federation of Tidewater (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Urban Jazz Groove
- Utrechtse Juristen Groep (Dutch: Utrecht Lawyers Group)
- Utah Junior Golf Association
- Universidad Jose Gregorio Hernandez (Spanish: University Jose Gregorio Hernandez; Venezuela)
- USDAA (United States Dog Agility Association) Junior Handler Program
- Uvalde Junior High School (Texas)
- Universidad Jaime I (Spanish: James I University; Castellón, Spain)
- Universitat Jaume I de Castelló (Castellon, Spain)
- Ureteric Jet Index (color Doppler ultrasonography technique)
- Understanding Japanese Information Processing (book)
- Union of Journalists of Kazakhstan
- Uniwersytet Jana Kochanowskiego (Polish: Jan Kochanowski University)
- Uniwersytetu Jana Kazimierza (Polish: John Casimir University; Poland)
- Union des Journalistes Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Union of Journalists; est. 1977)
- Unisys Japan Limited (Unisys Corp.)
- Upper Jaw Length
- Unbelievable Jolly Machine (band)
- Universal Japanese Motorcycle
- Université Jean Monnet (French: Jean Monnet University; Saint-Etienne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a speech to the United Jewish Israel Appeal, in London, he said: "A negotiated settlement remains within Iran's grasp for now.
The two schools are connected by a programme that's being run by the United Jewish Israel Appeal (UJIA), which aims to create and then build upon relationships between British schools and their counterparts in Galilee.
Britain's United Jewish Israel Appeal recently founded "an exciting committee" to get young English Jews enthused about their identity.
Springer, 60, is in London to speak at a fund-raising dinner organised by the United Jewish Israel Appeal but a leading Rabbi has attacked the charity for its ``inappropriate'' choice of guest speaker.
When risk-taking crosses the line between the responsible entrepreneurship we want to celebrate and irresponsible risk-taking then we have to take action to ensure that markets work in the public interest to reflect shared values," he told a United Jewish Israel Appeal dinner.
Lieutenant General Shaul Mofaz, who was the Israel Defence Force (IDF) chief of staff until July, was speaking to leading figures from the city's Jewish community at a charity dinner organised by the United Jewish Israel Appeal at the Speke Marriott Hotel.
Around 40 supporters of the Liverpool Friends of Palestine group were outside the Marriott Hotel in Speke last night as Lt Gen Shaul Mofaz, the Israel Defence Force (IDF) chief of staff until July, arrived to speak at a charity dinner organised by the United Jewish Israel Appeal.