United Home Care Group, which operates under the names United Home Care Services and Care Partners, has been providing services in the state for approximately 20 years.
What does UHCS stand for?
UHCS stands for United Home Care Services (Miami, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHCS
We have 2 other meanings of UHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- Universal Health Care for Oregon
- University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
- Union of Health Care Professionals
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Urban Highway Connector Program (Canada)
- Urban Hospital Care Plus (Detroit, MI)
- Upper Hutt Community Rescue (New Zealand)
- Urinary Hydrochlorothiazide-Creatinine Ratio
- Ultra Heavy Cosmic Ray Experiment
- University Health and Counseling Services (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- University Health Care System
- Upper Hunter Community Services (Australia)
- Urban Housing Capacity Study (UK)
- Upstate Homeless Coalition of South Carolina, Inc.
- Unenhanced Helical Computed Tomography (aka Unenhanced Helical Computerized Tomography)
- Unenhanced Helical Computerized Tomography (aka Unenhanced Helical Computed Tomography)
- Upper Horfield Community Trust (Bristol, England, UK)
- United Heritage Credit Union (Austin, TX)
- University Health Care Unit (various universities)