06 TX) are issued by United Healthcare Insurance Company, and in New York, United Healthcare Insurance Company of New York.
What does UHIC stand for?
UHIC stands for United HealthCare Insurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UHIC
We have 1 other meaning of UHIC in our Acronym Attic
- University Hospitals Health Systems
- Upper Heyford High School
- U-Haul International (various locations)
- Unilever Health Institute
- United Hmong International, Inc
- United Home Improvement (contractor network)
- Universal Health Insurance
- University of the Highlands & Islands Millennium Institute (also seen as UHIMI; Inverness, Scotland)
- Urban Heat Island
- United Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (est. 1884)
- Urban Heat Island Circulation (geography study)
- Union of the Hideously and Improbably Deformed
- Universal Healthcare Identifier
- University of Houston Industrial Design (Houston, TX)
- Utah Health Info Direct (UtaHealthNet; University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Urban Heat Island Effect
- Utah Health Information Management Association
- University of the Highlands and Islands Millennium Institute (also seen as UHI; Inverness, Scotland)
- Urban Heat Island Mitigation Initiative (est. 1997)
- Uganda Health Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
com (801) 323-6400 F 4 United Healthcare Insurance Company (860) 702-5000 P www.
Uniprise, the division of UnitedHealth Group that serves large national employers, will administer the program and United Healthcare Insurance Company will underwrite the coverage.
Fitch has assigned a rating of 'AA-' to the following UnitedHealth Group Incorporated ratings with a Negative Rating Outlook: PacifiCare Life & Health Insurance Company UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley Fitch has affirmed the following UnitedHealth Group Incorporated ratings with a Negative Rating Outlook: United HealthCare Insurance Company United HealthCare Insurance Company of Illinois United HealthCare Insurance Company of Ohio United HealthCare Insurance Company of New York Sierra Health & Life Insurance Company, Inc.
Standard Insurance Company State Farm Life Insurance Company Symetra Life Insurance Company Tennessee Farmers Life Insurance Company Thrivent Financial for Lutherans TIAA-CREF Union Security Insurance Company United Healthcare Insurance Company United Insurance Company of America United Life Insurance Company USAA Life Insurance Company USAble Life Insurance Company Western & Southern Life Insurance Company 2008 Ward's 50 Top Performers - Property-Casualty Companies (listed alphabetically) Acuity Allstate Insurance Company American Modern Insurance Group Amerisure Companies ANPAC Assurant Group Auto-Owners Insurance Group* Central Insurance Companies Chubb Group Church Mutual Insurance Company Cincinnati Insurance Group* Columbia Insurance Group The Commerce Group, Inc.
United HealthCare Insurance Company United HealthCare Insurance Company of Illinois United HealthCare Insurance Company of Ohio United HealthCare Insurance Company of New York --Insurer financial strength (IFS) at 'AA-'.
today announced that the company has signed a national payor contract with United HealthCare Insurance Company ("UnitedHealthcare"), an affiliate of UnitedHealth Group , for Oncotype DX, the company's test service that quantifies the likelihood of breast cancer recurrence and predicts the likelihood of chemotherapy benefit for a large portion of early-stage breast cancer patients.
United HealthCare Insurance Company United HealthCare Insurance Company of Illinois United HealthCare Insurance Company of Ohio United HealthCare Insurance Company of New York Health Plan of Nevada, Inc.