Dogged by asbestos claims, United Gilsonite Laboratories (UGL) has filed a voluntary petition for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization in a Pennsylvania U.
What does UGL stand for?
UGL stands for United Gilsonite Laboratories
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGL
We have 22 other meanings of UGL in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Game Jersey (sports memorabilia)
- Under-Gravel Jets (aquarium)
- Underground Kingz (band)
- Up-Grade Kit
- Ukrainische Griechisch Katholische Kirche (German: Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church)
- Urzad Gminy Kamienica Polska (The Offices of Cities, Counties and Municipalities; Poland)
- Unattainable Goal List
- Undergraduate Library
- Underslung Grenade Launcher
- Unione Generale del Lavoro
- Universal Graphics Library
- Ukranian Gay and Lesbian Association
- Undergraduate Laboratory Assistant
- Uniform General Ledger Accounts
- Uptown Gay and Lesbian Alliance (Los Angeles, CA)
- Uniform General Ledger Accounting Structure
- Under-Graduate Learning Center
- University of Giessen Lung Center (Germany)
- University of Glasgow Ladies' Club (UK)
- Upper Great Lakes Connecting Channels
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lloyd, vice president of ACA's Government Affairs Division; and Thomas White, president of United Gilsonite Laboratories.
United Gilsonite Laboratories Unitex Urban Hygiene Ltd.
United Gilsonite Laboratories (UGL) and International Specialty Products Inc.
Annually, United Gilsonite Laboratories (UGL) submits its current wood stain colors, both interior and exterior, to color experts and they analyze the trends and make suggestions.
United Gilsonite Laboratories (UGL) has appointed William Jenkins to its laboratory team as research and development chemist/formulator.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] United Gilsonite Laboratories (UGL) and International Specialty Products (ISP) have teamed up and introduced a new masonry waterproofer from UGL that incorporates a "green" protective ingredient from ISP to prevent mold and mildew under extreme conditions.
United Gilsonite Laboratories (UGL) was asked to participate in this project by supplying ZAR Quick Dry Polyurethane and ZAR Oil-Based Polyurethane (EFP).