She served as a litigation attorney representing insurance companies in both insurance defense and workers compensation areas, served as Associate Counsel and Director of Legislative Affairs for the United Fresh Produce Association, a trade association, which represents 1,300 member companies and also held the position of manager of federal affairs at Troutman Sanders Strategies, a full-service government relations and issues management firm.
What does UFPA stand for?
UFPA stands for United Fresh Produce Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UFPA
We have 3 other meanings of UFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Free Press
- Universidade Fernando Pessoa (Portuguese: Fernando Pessoa University)
- Urban Food Production
- Urban Forest Project (various locations)
- URL Filtering Protocol (used by some firewall products)
- Usinage et Formage des Plastiques (French: Machining and Forming Plastics)
- Utility Facilities Program
- Ukrainian Family Planning Association
- Uncooled Focal Plane Array (infrared imaging)
- Uncooled Infrared Focal Plane Array
- Unity of First People of Australia (Dulwich Hill, New South Wales, Australia)
- Universidade Federal do Pará (Brazil)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba
- Ultra Flexible Printed Circuit (electronics)
- Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-Op (Louisville, KY)
- United Federation of Postal Clerks
- United First Parish Church
- University Faculty Personnel Committee (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
- University of Florida Police Department
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] US, Produce Marketing Association and United Fresh Produce Association, PTI is designed to help producers maximize the effectiveness of current traceback procedures, while developing a standardized industry approach to enhance the speed and efficiency of traceability systems for the future.
Following the adoption of the Tester amendment, the Produce Marketing Association and the United Fresh Produce Association withdrew their support for the legislation.
The growers knew the agency hadn't gotten to the source of the problem after FDA told people to stop eating tomatoes and the illnesses increased, said Robert Guenther, senior vice president for public policy for United Fresh Produce Association, an industry group in Washington.
Founded in 1904, the United Fresh Produce Association serves companies at the forefront of the global fresh and fresh-cut produce industry, including growers, shippers, fresh-cut processors, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, foodservice operators, industry suppliers and allied associations.
Apple Association United Fresh Produce Association Western Growers Association Western United Dairymen Coalition partners: Agriculture Coalition for Immigration Reform Media Contacts: American Farm Bureau Federation: Tracy Grondine, 202-406-3642, tracyg@fb.
To host the former First Lady at United Fresh 2012 in her home state of Texas is an honor," says Tom Stenzel, president and CEO of the Washington-based United Fresh Produce Association.
Jeff Oberman of United Fresh Produce Association also joined the group.