uk Global Banking News - 12 March 2013 United Engineers (SGX: U04) has increased its offer from SGD4 to SGD4.
What does UEM stand for?
UEM stands for United Engineers (Malaysia) Berhad
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UEM
We have 33 other meanings of UEM in our Acronym Attic
- Ultralite Expandable Launch Vehicle
- União Económica e Monetária (Portugal)
- Unified Electromagnetic (DTRA Nuclear Technology Modeling & Simulation)
- Unified Enterprise Ministry
- Union Economique et Monétaire (French: Economic and Monetary Union)
- Union Européenne de Motocyclisme (European Motorcycle Union)
- Union of Employers of Macedonia
- Unione Economica e Monetaria (Italian: Economic and Monetary Union)
- Unité d'Expertise en Radioprotection Médicale (French: Unit of Expertise in Medical Radiation Protection)
- Unité Électro-Magnétique (French: Electro-Magnetic Unit)
- United Evangelical Mission
- Universal Energy Management (cellular phones)
- Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spanish: European University of Madrid; Spain)
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (Maputo, Mozambique)
- Universidade Estadual de Maringa (State University of Maringa, Brazil)
- Upper Echelon Muscle (car club; Alabama)
- Urban Environment Management
- Usability Engineering Method
- Use Estimating Model
- User Environment Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wage and Work-Rule Agreement Reached After More Than Three Years of Negotiations Union Represents Nearly 300 United Engineers CHICAGO, March 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ UAL Corporation , the holding company whose primary subsidiary is United Air Lines, Inc.
ux - ITT - Keppel - Koch Membrane Systems - Malcolm Pirnie - MWH - Pall Corporation - Parsons Brinkerhoff - Sadyt - Sembcorp Utilities - Sinclair, Knight, Merz - Suez - Toray Industries - United Engineers - Siemens - VA Tech Wabag - Veolia - Zenon For more information visit http://www.
was formed in March 1993 as a consolidation of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) subsidiaries The Badger Company and United Engineers & Constructors.
He previously served 17 years with Raytheon's former subsidiary United Engineers & Constructors, with supervisory and management positions in field construction, engineering, and project management.
Before joining MK in 1990, Sarsten served 29 years with United Engineers & Constructors International Inc.
Prior to joining MK, Zarges spent 20 years with Raytheon subsidiary United Engineers & Constructors, serving in engineering, project-management, and business-development positions.
Raytheon Engineers & Constructors, a consolidation of United Engineers & Constructors and The Badger Company, is providing conceptual and detailed engineering for each technology to be implemented.