The workshop is organized by IEEE-USA, AIChE, AIME, ASCE and ASME and supported by a grant from the United Engineering Foundation.
What does UEF stand for?
UEF stands for United Engineering Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UEF
We have 31 other meanings of UEF in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Efficient Engine Technology (NASA)
- Updated Estimation Error Variance
- Ubuntu Education Fund (South Africa; HIV services and education)
- Uninsured Employers' Fund
- Union de l'Entomologie Française (French: Union of French Entomology)
- Union Europäischer Föderalisten (German)
- Union of European Federalists (political group; Belgium)
- Union pour l'Europe Fédérale (French: Union of European Federalists; Belgium)
- United Earth Federation (Gundam Wing anime)
- United Elite Force (gaming clan)
- Unitus Equity Fund (microfinance)
- Union des Associations Européennes de Football
- Unión Europea de Fútbol Asociado (Spanish)
- Union of European Football Associations
- Unappropriated Ending Fund Balance
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface
- Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act
- Upper Egypt Flour Mills (grains)
- Upper Extremity Fugl-Meyer (neurology)
- Upper East Fork Poplar Creek
Samples in periodicals archive:
FIVE OF THE FACETS of the hexagonal seal of the United Engineering Foundation contain the abbreviations of engineering societies ASCE, AIME, ASME, IEEE, and AIChE.
of Technology, Germany) introduce 66 papers presented at Kruger National Park in July 2004 from the most recent in a series of conferences organized by the United Engineering Foundation, assessing the latest advances, models, and practices in composite steel-concrete construction for structural engineers.
April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The United Engineering Foundation today announced it is hosting the first annual Microdisplay conference in conjunction with Displaytech Inc.