United Engineering Construction (UNEC) will construct the new retail mall.
What does UNEC stand for?
UNEC stands for United Engineering Construction (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UNEC
We have 1 other meaning of UNEC in our Acronym Attic
- Unbundled Network Element - Loop
- Unbundled Network Element - Platform
- Unbundled Network Element-Replacement (Global Internetworking Inc.)
- Union Nationale des Étudiants Algériens (French: National Union of Algerian Students)
- University of New England Asia Centre
- United Nations Electoral Assistance Division
- Union of National Economic Associations in Japan
- Uganda National Examinations Board
- Universidade do Estado da Bahia (Portuguese: State University of Bahia; Brazil)
- University of Nebraska
- University of Nigeria Enugu Campus
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
- University Network of European Capitals of Culture
- United NorthEast Community Development Corporation (Indiana)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Universities of England Consortium for International Activities
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (est. 1948)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Union de estudiantes del centro y sur de anzoategui
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLES: Diyar Al Muharraq to build Bahrain a 'Dragon City' | Burj Khalifa architect unveils 'dragon' towers | Dubai's Kele wins deal for Dragon Mart expansion Dubai contractors Kele and United Engineering Construction (UNEC) have started construction of the $270m Dragon Mart phase 2 after attending an official signing and groundbreaking ceremony with Nakheel earlier today.
United Engineering Construction, or UNEC, was selected for building the extension.
United Engineering Construction LLC (UNEC), the project's prime contractor took 17 hours to complete the foundation pouring using 3 constantly running cement pumps.