exemplifies the "best in volunteerism" This annual award, exclusive to UEL Pacific Regional membership, was established in 2007 by the Vancouver Branch and confers recognition on the recipient who exemplifies the "best in volunteerism" through their contribution to one of the UEL Pacific Regional Branches or to the United Empire Loyalists Association of Canada at large.
What does UELAC stand for?
UELAC stands for United Empire Loyalists Association of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Université En Ligne (French: Online University)
- University Endowment Land
- University of East London (UK)
- Upper Earnings Limit (UK tax/pensions)
- Upper Electrical Limit
- Upper Explosive Limit
- Upper Exposure Limit
- Urban Environment League (of Greater Miami)
- Useful Economic Life
- University E-Learning Association (est. 2009; Japan)
- United Evangelical Lutheran Church
- University of Essex Labour Club (UK)
- Utility Equipment Leasing Corporation (Waukesha, WI)
- United Evangelical Lutheran Church in India
- United Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa
- Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho (Costa Rica)
- Ueberseeischen Laender und Gebiete
- Utah Educational Library Media Association
- Unique Equine Life Number
- United Eastern Lenape Nation (Ashtabula, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of King's College UEL Halifax-Dartmouth Branch Bursary The Branch's long intended goal to establish a Loyalist related scholarship/bursary at King's College became a reality on November 20th 2003 when the Deed of Gift was signed and endowment cheque presented to launch The United Empire Loyalists Association of Canada Halifax-Dartmouth Branch Bursary.
The site is one of the few historic locations in ALL of Canada dedicated solely to the United Empire Loyalists, one of the founding groups of this great nation, and as such is really an important site to all members of the United Empire Loyalists Association of Canada, regardless of their demographics.