Nasdaq:STRX) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of United Digital Network, Inc.
What does UDNI stand for?
UDNI stands for United Digital Network, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- User Database Management System
- University of Delaware Macintosh Users Group
- Ubiquity Developer Network (software company community)
- Uganda Debt Network
- União Democrática Nacional (Portuguese: National Democratic Union; Brazilian political group)
- Unintelligent Design Network, Inc.
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Snedegar is the President of United Digital Network, Inc.
NASDAQ:STRX) today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire United Digital Network, Inc.